Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally

In 17 days, I will be on a plane on my way towards Christian. I am currently working on getting my room in order. Getting as much of it packed up as I can, so that my mom does not have to deal with it. I am going to be back in the States sometime in August, when I know will post it. During that visit I will be collecting my dog and shipping everything else that I want there. I am getting so excited about it, but at the same time making sure that I get everything that I need done, DONE. Before I leave. When looking around my room, in a way it could scare you because there is so much, but at the same time you have to and other words "take the bull by the horns" or "dig right in" to get it done. Trust me I will.... I want this and if there is one thing that I know about my self is that when I want something bad enough I will work for it.... (Six year for my Biochemistry degree). Till later more on the move to Sweden, then about life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment