Tuesday, March 17, 2009

School and Life beyond

Ever have those day when you think that your schooling will never finish. I have been having that day for about 2 years now. To think that only in a few month I will have finally graduated, when thinking about it it scares the shit out of me. All I have ever know is school.

After graduation I am moving to Sweden, to live with my boyfriend. That I can't wait for. To be able to see him with out about 4500 miles between us and computers. Now I know that some of you don't really get this. Imagine this, that the person that you are with is not allowed to touch you, kiss you or even hold your hand for about 5 to 6 month.... and add to that the only time you get to see each other is with a web cam. I think that might be a good perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment