Friday, June 5, 2009

Walking in Sweden

This week I have walked to Maxi ICA (grocery store) which is about 2miles one way, and to his mom's work to say hey and surprise her, well she was not there but the walk was great about 3 miles... mind you all of the distances are guesses. It is really interesting to see so many people either walking or riding a peddle bike if they can instead of driving. Though today I would have enjoyed driveing to his mom's work instead of walking because it is about 48 F outside with out the wind that desided to show up just as I was a good distance from the apt. to go back in and get a sweater for underneith my jacket. I survived. Great walks both of them, the one to the ICA was down and up hill and the one to his mom's work was a slight slop. Trust me my calves are feeling it but in a good way. I don't know if we are doing anything tonight... might see if I can convince him to let me drive in to town (lol). That is a distance that I am NOT walking.... would be like trying to walk to meijers from marsh (middletown ref.) or further.

No comments:

Post a Comment