Monday, October 31, 2011

Found, Halloween, and Blah

I found my belt. It always feels good to find the item that you have lost.

I have finally decides what I am going to be for Halloween... I am going to be the tail less black cat with white ears and white feet. Now I know that Halloween is today but this is going to be for Christian's moms Halloween party this weekend.

I hate Mondays. Who out there really likes Mondays? I have been working out now for three months, three days a week and on two of those day I work out twice, and yet I feel like it is not showing. I weighted myself last night and was back up to 50kg/ 110 lbs. I want to me around 47kg or 48kg/ 103 lbs or 105.8 lbs. Everyone says that muscle weighs more than fat but I don't know if that is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment