Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today

Today was my first day back to komvux... So I am back to learning more swedish (that I know is never going to end). So today I was sitting in general chemistry that I learned in Highschool and my first year a Miami University.... So I was bored out of my mind with the information that we were being taught. I told my teacher that I have a Biochemistry Degree in the states and her comment was "oh, ok so you know all of this" I proceeded to tell her yes but in english and I want to learn it in Swedish so that I can understand in both languages..... Her next comment was cool I have help....

After school, I went as did a little bit of shopping.... bought lights for the windows and two things for Chenille.... At the same time I was hanging out with Isabella (Christian's buddies girlfriend that is a friend) and Viki (Isabella's friend)


No comments:

Post a Comment